Receptionist under Human Resources (HR) functional control will serve as a key employee in the UAE with Raytheon Emirates, Ltd (REL). This position will serve as the face of the company to all visitors to REL Headquarters. The successful candidate will be a key member of the HR and Administration Team.
Supports and generates the collation and distribution of sundry HR, GRO, and Security reports (E.g., Tracker, HR Action Register, Headcount, Recall, Telephone Directory, Email Lists, Visas & Sponsorships, and Site Passes).
Administration of facility access system and procedures:
• Facility movement in/out of all employees and Vendors (Restricted Party System, ID verification, and escort).
• Coordination of the movement of material goods and consumables through building loading docks and security stations to entry and exit of REL office floors & offices.
• Coordination with building owner’s security for all permits required (Risk and Access permits).
• Responsible for incoming visitors tracker, SMS broadcast system, maintaining visitor logs for audit and in-coming and outgoing shipments (e.g., FedEx, DHL, etc.).
• Supervise office repairs and maintenance Team
• 2 years’ work experience admin, reception and relevant
• Customer service
• Computer practical skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Required Education :
- High School Graduate or Diploma
The position requires U.S. Person status or a Non-U.S. Person be eligible to obtain Authorization