Raytheon has a great opportunity for a May 2020 college graduate to fulfill a role within the Global Business Services (GBS) Finance organization. The GBS Estimating and Pricing (E&P) department is responsible for the preparation of various types of proposals for development, production and competitive contracts including modifications to existing contracts. In addition, the estimating organization supports gate reviews, government audits and negotiations with the customer.
The Proposal Analyst I role within E&P is an excellent way to learn about Raytheon’s financial systems and practices. We would love to have you join our GBS Finance team!
The Proposal Analyst will:
US Citizenship Required:
- Support the development and analysis of proposals
- Work with other functions from across the company to understand the labor, material and other direct costs associated with proposed contracts
- Utilize company estimating and pricing programs and tools
- Develop Request for Estimates which are used to kick off proposals
- Provide estimating support for the development of Basis of Estimates to include validating actuals, ensuring consistency within task descriptions, and assessing the estimating approach
- Prepare non-complex Gate 4 charts for program/company leadership review of proposal information
This position requires access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship.Required Skills:
- Strong organization and analytical skills, ability to work well in teams, and have strong communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel including formulas and functions.
- Ability to produce and modify Microsoft Power Point presentations.
- Experience meeting deadlines and working in a schedule driven environment.
- 3.0 GPA and above.
- Experience in a financial setting working with numbers, data sets, or computations.
- Relevant internship or co-op experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables and look up functions, is desired but not required.
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar discipline by December 2019, May 2020, or have graduated within 18 months prior to start date. Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.