Job Description – Subcontract Program Manager Patriot Poland Program
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Raytheon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Subcontract Program Manager to join Raytheon’s Integrated Defense System’s global Integrated Supply Chain Team in support of the Patriot Poland program.
As a Supply Chain Subcontract Program Manager, you will lead critical Supplier Integrated Product Teams through multiple program phases including development, production and sustainment. In this highly visible role you will have full accountability and authority for leading and managing assigned 1-3 Polish subcontractors that are tasked with building Patriot major end items.
As the ideal candidate, you’ll draw from extensive program management and subcontract management experience to ensure effective subcontractor execution in alignment with program objectives, including proposal/statement of work development, negotiations, startup, contract execution and closeout. This person must have strong leadership skills, production experience, business acumen, technical aptitude, and collaboration skills. The ability to effectively work with other functions, the Integrated Product Team (IPT) and Program Managers will be a key to the SCPM’s success.
Responsibilities will include:
·Assessment, strategy development and management of overall performance of Subcontractor(s) to support the achievement of contract technical, schedule, quality and financial performance objectives.
·Managing the relationship and communications between subcontract partner staff and Raytheon counterparts. Coordinating activities among Raytheon Supply Chain Managers, Integrated Product Team/Cross Product Team/Program Leads and Engineering.
·Identifying early andensuring quick resolution of technical and programmatic issues by leveraging and integrating the capabilities of the entire team.
·Supporting planning, execution and reporting of material and labor budgets, sales & Estimate at Completion (EAC) inputs, and risk & opportunity identification and management plans.
·Development and presentation of subcontractor strategy recommendations and status reviews to various internal and external leaders and stakeholders.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This position will be located in Southern Poland.
This role will require travel up to 33%
NOTE - This role will require forward deployment directly to our Raytheon Poland office. Relocation
will be governed by the terms and conditions of a Long Term International Assignment Memo of Understanding (MOU) document, created and executed by Raytheon International Assignment Services (IAS). There is no domestic US relocation offered with this position.
· 10+ years’ experience in any of the following areas: Program Management, Project Management, Subcontracts, Engineering, Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Supplier Management
· Experience managing international contracts or subcontracts
· Experience working in cross-functional teams or experience with project / program management
· U.S. Citizenship is required
· Advanced degree in Business or Engineering
· Demonstrated leadership and presence; ability to hold others accountable
· Certifications in Supply Chain and/or Program Management
· Working knowledge of export / import, ITAR and FAR / DFAR regulations
· Experience using Earned Value Management (EVM)
· Experience with transition to production and hardware development programs, Risk & Opportunity management, Statement of Work development
· Demonstrated ability to understand financial information, budgets, program performance and develop strategies to improve performance in these areas.
· Strong analytical abilities, ability to plan, control and direct activities and resources related to planning and scheduling
· Subcontract negotiation experience
· Experience using Product Data Management (PDM) tools and MRP systems such as PRISM
· Integrated Product Team (IPT) leadership
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally
· Secret Security Clearance
· Fluent in Polish
· Demonstrated willingness to address issues & poor performance
· Experience working Patriot Programs
· Experience working and living abroad
· Certifications in Program Management or Supply Chain Management
This job is posted internally as: Manager III Subcontract Program Management
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.