**This requisition is specialized for candidates who are attending the Grace Hopper Celebration National Conference Career Fair in Orlando, FL taking place from October 1st, 2019 - October 4th, 2019**
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has an exciting opportunity for Systems Engineering Interns with strong academic fundamentals to join our talented SE team located inAurora, CO.
As a Systems Engineering Student Intern, the candidate will support engineering activities and senior engineers on programs to include activities related to requirement analysis and hierarchical decomposition, development of system architecture, and system delivery.
Responsibilities and Duties May Include:
- Correction and updating of documents
- Contributions to presentations
- Supporting design reviews
- Supporting customer requests for information
- Supporting the recommendation of appropriate configuration and equipment and software changes to satisfy requests to system integration and test support
- End of summer intern presentation
- Fundamental engineering skills
- Proficiency in Windows and/or Linux
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Professional self-starter harboring a positive attitude
- Willingness to learn program/organizational processes and procedures and ability to professionally engage with all levels of staffing
- This position requires the ability to access systems that contain information restricted to US Citizens based on certain Federal Government contractual requirements.
- This requisition is specialized for candidates who are attending the Grace Hopper Celebration National Conference Career Fair in Orlando, FL taking place from October 1st, 2019 - October 4th, 2019
- Previous intern experience
- Coursework in modern application architectures or methodologies, aerospace engineering and systems engineering
- Technical writing exposure through coursework or experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience working with Interface Control Definition (ICD)
- Programming skills C++ and/or Java/J2EE
- Course work in requirements analysis, development, traceability and verification
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Candidate must be enrolled in an accredited college or university, pursing a technical degree in Engineering (Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Software or Systems), Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or a closely related STEM field.
- This position can be for Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Post Graduate students based on the candidate's qualifications, including degree credits earned.
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0+ is strongly desired.
- Please include your GPA and transcript with your resume.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.