Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Provides support to safety and human resources, in areas such as safety key concepts, safety file plan, safety audits, safety training preparation, recruiting, labor relations, compensation, benefits, and payroll. Processes and coordinates a variety of paperwork, including purchase order reconciliation. Gathers information and prepares reports. Maintains and distributes current employee information and other safety and human resources communications.
Responsible for providing assistance in the management of the facilities safety file plan, key concepts safety assessment, safety audits, payroll, and related HR process information and guidance to employees, former employees, and managers. Additionally, responsible for processing HR transactions and providing functional support for various HR systems and policies and supporting the processing of payroll for the organization. Minimum 2 years related experience.
· Update and manage annual safety file plan for the facility.
· Provide administrative assistance to safety key concepts tracking and reporting.
· Oversee the Quarterly Safety Audit and the communication of audit results.
· Disseminate safety information into training materials and assist the HR Manager in the training sessions and with the distribution of educational materials and information.
· Coordinates the compilation of required OSHA accident reports and ensures food safety standards are adhered to as a result of such accident related experience.
· Provide high touch customer service that meets expected service level and business performance goals through telephone, email, and case management system.
· Provide employees and managers support for HR, payroll and benefits transactions, including first contact support on processes for HRIS system.
· Provide follow up communication to internal and external customers to ensure satisfaction, including documenting customer contact information and notes.
· Provide administrative support.
· Process and enter timely and accurate confidential employee information and changes in the HRIS, including new hires, terminations, promotions, etc.
· Support the integrity of employee records and Work Day data.
· Identify, suggest, document and implement ongoing process improvements.
· Works collaboratively within a team to share ideas, ownership, and accountability for driving improvements and consistency of execution for key Safety and HR processes.
· Other duties as assigned.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.