NOTE: This is a temporary position expected to be twelve (12) months in duration, depending on business needs. There are a total of three (3) positions to be filled.
Raytheon IIS is looking for successful candidates to work in a warehouse environment as a material handler to perform multiple logistics tasks in a warehouse environment. May coordinate and process manual and electronic forms, labels, and documents according to government, commercial, and export rules and regulations. Possess a good working knowledge of industry practices. Will lift and carry materials. Duties may include receiving, shipping, inventory / material control, kitting, packaging, filing, scanning, delivery services and mail services. Performs manual and/or clerical duties that may utilize computers involved in receipt or preparation of materials for shipment. May process freight and freight payments. Performs inventory counts. May be responsible for government and company property tracking and control. Traces shipments and performs a wide variety of coordinating and reporting tasks in support of the workflow. Coordinates and monitors individual workflow, assisting prioritizing activities in assigned area and checks for work correctness. Investigates receiving, contract or packaging inconsistencies and/or discrepancies including material that is not receivable. Draws attention to important items and actual or potential problems and assists Manager in developing solutions. Performs other related duties as directed by management or supervision.
The department has the following expectations of someone in this role:
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive to learning new job responsibilities and tasks.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking work environment.
• Demonstrated ability to interface with a wide variety of internal and external customers, peers and management in order to deliver resolution in assigned areas.
• Attention to detail; Strong interpersonal skills.
Must have at least 6 years of experience, to include the following:
• Able to work in a warehouse environment performing material handling and/or administrative and/or logistics tasks.
• Independently and safely lifting and carrying materials and boxes up to 40 lbs.
• Receiving transactions to include count and condition.
• Performing detailed packaging, shipping, inventory control, property, and/or transportation activities.
• Able to validating work correctness.
• Ability to calculate utilization and packaging requirements; calculates and records storage and other applicable charges.
• Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays, and overtime.
• Ability to interpret contract specification for packaging and shipping requirements.
• Ability to perform research, execute transactions and track material in automated databases.
• Process freight payments and track material.
• Ability to ensure proper part number, quantity, and purchase order requirements are valid in order to quickly resolve customer requirements for expediting the receipt and/or delivery of incoming shipments.
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and computer navigation, and run reports as required.
• Must be able to operate Material Handling Devices and qualify to drive a fork-lift.
An active US DoD Secret clearance is required.
Valid driver's license is also required.
• Working knowledge of APEX and PRISM in regards to Receiving, Storage, and Contractual delivery paperwork.
• Knowledge of ALCS
• Knowledge of Property to include Government property and Contractor Self-Assessments (CSA)
• Ability to read government contracts and interpret MIL-spec markings and MIL-standard packaging requirements.
• Knowledge of Import and Export processes.
• Knowledge of RFID and IUID
• Ability to generate DD250 forms per contract, process contract data into the Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF) system, and generate Military Shipping Labels.
• Experience in processing Foreign Military Sales (FMS) shipments
• Working knowledge of MIL-STD-129 and MIL-STD -2073
• Prior typing / editing is desired for the documentation detail
Current forklift operator certificate is desirable.
Completed HS diploma or GED is required. Trade/technical school certificate or Associate’s degree in lieu of 2 years of experience is acceptable.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.