This position serves as the Integrated Communication Systems (ICS) Staff Executive reporting to the ICS Vice President. In this role, the Staff Executive will support the ICS Leadership Team with department communications, coordination, and collaboration. This individual is responsible for preparing the SAS ICS Ops package, partnering with the PMX manager to ensure successful program execution, preparing ad-hoc SAS and ICS level reports and presentations, analyzing and managing review packages, and customer visits. The candidate will engage and lead special projects for the Vice President and Leadership Team, including business metrics and process development, merger and acquisitions, captures and proposals, program execution/management, and strat dialogue.
The candidate will coordinate and manage key meetings and capture/track resulting actions to timely closure. Requirements include soliciting, acquiring and synthesizing information from multiple sources into clear and concise executive level briefings. The candidate will be required to use the utmost discretion, safeguard sensitive business information, and prioritize multiple requests from various levels of management.
- Manage, develop, analyze and/or coordinate review packages for ICS and SAS briefings including ICS Ops reviews for SAS and subsequent actions; Corporate Ops Review actions
- ICS Strategy Reviews for SAS; SAS Monthly report
- ICS Watch list and other Program Metrics and Reviews for SAS; ICS Metrics, scorecard
- Create/modify briefing charts for Business VP meetings with customers, employees or other speaking arrangements and conferences.
- Engage and lead special projects for Business VP and leadership team.
- Work closely with ICS Leaders to prepare material including but not limited to Communications, Business Development, Human Resources, Engineering, Performance Excellence, R6Sigma, SCM Operations, Program Management, etc.
- Minimum 10 years of program and functional business experience within the defense community
- Strong organizational, coordination, planning, analytical, teaming and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision and balance multiple tasks simultaneously with diverse groups in a highly visible, high pressure environment
- Bachelor’s level degree in Engineering, Science or Mathematics
- Ability to travel 20%
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Ability to access US only data systems
- Positions requires ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance within 1 year of hire.
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field. This position requires a U.S. person - U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance within one year of start date.
- Demonstrated exemplary oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Strong business acumen
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree in technical or business related discipline highly desired
- Role model for Raytheon values and behaviors
- Active DoD Secret clearance; Ability to obtain a DoD TS/SSBI clearance
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.