This position is for early career individuals who have less than 2 years of professional work experience and who will receive a degree during the current academic year or who received their degree within the last 18 months.
Raytheon is a technology and innovation leader in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions thanks to employees who live our Values of Trust, Respect, Collaboration, Innovation and Accountability. Diversity is a part of our culture and a key to our success. When world-class talent works together in a place that is respectful and inclusive, we solve some of the world's hardest problems.
Within the Electronics Subsystem group, you will be developing technical solutions to complex problems that require software skills, ingenuity and creativity. You will participate in a multidiscipline team of engineers to create constrained random agents, test benches and tests. Communication and teaming skills are strongly valued in this environment. We are looking for talented engineers who can quickly learn and incorporate new concepts to provide solutions to complex scenarios using state of the art tools to make the world a safer place.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Requires a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) degree per Raytheon guidelines and less than 18 months of professional engineering experience.
- Ability to employ object oriented coding techniques in software languages with Design/Test focus such as System Verilog.
- Familiarity with digital logic principles
- This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard. 3.0 cumulative GPA desired.
- Ability to perform work without appreciable direction
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Familiarity with the Linux environment and commands
- Expertise of Xilinx, Intel, Microchip, or Lattice devices and tool flows
- Hands on integration experience with FPGA based systems.
- Knowledge of C programming and scripting languages such as Perl and Python
- Experience in configuration management and version control tools such as GitHub or svn, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures.
- Demonstrated ability to work with colleagues who represent a diversity of work and conflict resolution styles.
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
- Student Loan Debt Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
- Educational Assistance
- 9/80 work schedule – Every other Friday off
- Onsite Wellness Program – Health Screenings/Flu Shots
- 401K – Raytheon Savings & Investment Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Rstars is an enterprise-wide recognition program that allows you to give and receive thanks for notable and exceptional performance.
***Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Please include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume.***
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.