The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objectives include: Influencing systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer/end user; providing affordable, best in class, life cycle sustainment services after system deployment.
Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) has an opening for a Control Account Manager (CAM) to support programs in Huntsville, Alabama. This specific role is focused on supporting financial reporting and working alongside Program Managers and/or Leads to guiding the program through its lifecycle. This individual interfaces with project management, planning, finance, project team, and functional organizations where applicable to ensure financial metrics are tracked and reported.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or G09, based upon the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.Required Skills:
- Preparing, revising, updating and monitoring appropriate materials to ensure compliance with Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), corporate and business policies and procedures.
- Supporting the program start-up process by assisting in the creation of initial program artifacts (team structure, IMS, program baseline, lesson learned, Contract Work Breakdown Structure (CWBS), etc.)
- Capturing and tracking program actions and working with action owners to ensure timely closure of actions.
- An Active Secret DoD Clearance or the Ability to Obtain a Secret clearance
- 4-5 years of program related coordination experience
- Experience with project management EVMS Certification
- Experience with program management tools and processes in one of the following areas:
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Or similar business processes, tools and systems
Required Education (including Major):BS/BA in a major related to this job description or 4+ years of relevant experience to this Job Description may be considered in lieu of a degree. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of College)This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Demonstrated experience of program management tools such as EVMS, IMP/IMS,
- Risk and Opportunity Management or similar business processes
- Experience supporting programs and executing CAM or R&O in a DoD environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with special focus on achieving active participation of appropriate individuals across the business
- Experience developing and reviewing cost proposals and synthesizing Gate 4 and Gate 5 (IPDS) packages for Management Review and approval
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.