Are you Interested in Cybersecurity and information security dealing with numerous threats internally and externally? At Raytheon BBN Technologies, you will receive hands-on experience working to support National Security initiatives and programs. Our team of Government Security professionals will give you the tools to prosper and grow in your Cybersecurity career. The challenges are difficult but the rewards will be incalculable.
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to receive and maintain active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance.
• Knowledge of NISPOM and Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Must have 3+ years of experience in Cyber security disciplines.
• Assist in managing all aspects of Information Systems (IS) (NISPOM, RMF, NIST 800-37, NIST 800-53, CNSS Instruction 1253, and CNSSD 504), and DISA STIG’s.
• Work closely with ISSM to achieve system accreditation and maintain compliance for all classified information systems.
• Provide technical and user support for numerous infrastructure configurations
• Ensures that personnel are trained on the IS's prescribed security restrictions and safeguarding procedures
• Experience working with Windows and Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
• Computing Environment Certifications or ability to obtain within a year of hiring
• Basic knowledge of Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) experience is a plus.
What’s expected from you:
Serve as a resource for cybersecurity and assist the ISSM to obtain and maintain authorization of information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures. Duties includes conducting regular audits to ensure proper security policies implementation, safeguarding classified materials and providing guidance to program personnel. Opportunity to develope soft skills by collaborating with IT and program management to brief the progress or results of an information system undergoing authorization.
• Conducting risk assessments on system intended for use by a program to determine the proper security compliance
• Assist in designing and implement Cybersecurity physical, procedural and technical security controls
• Assesses and mitigates system security threats and risks.
• Defines and documents security artifacts for the system.
• Partner with appropriate internal and external customers and regulators to evaluate cybersecurity risks and vulnerabilities.
What you can expect from us:
Raytheon BBN Technologies is one of Raytheon’s premier research and development centers. Our diverse research portfolio combines the best technologies to deliver innovative, custom solutions with real-world benefit. Raytheon BBN’s Government Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting U.S. Government Classified information for Raytheon BBN and its customers. The team is responsible for a strategic risk management program that adapts to ever-changing environments, risks, and vulnerabilities. Areas of focus includes Cybersecurity, Industrial Security, Special Program Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, and Technical Security.
How you’ll grow:
Raytheon BBN Technologies encourages leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you tackle opportunities, and helping you recognize and sharpen your distinctive strengths. We encourage you to learn and grow by providing development opportunities within a unique and challenging Science & Technology organization. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore your potential. We look forward to learning from you as well.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.