The duties for the Senior Logistics Specialist include, but are not limited to:
• Lead the Raytheon IIS Fleet Management team.
• Be the point of contact for any issues that arise for company vehicles and drivers.
• Be the interface between IIS, Corporate Logistics and our third party Fleet Management Vendor.
• Manage and Tag Raytheon capital assets.
• Maintain company asset records utilizing UPS (Uniform Property System) and/or any new Property
Management System that we may transition to.
• Perform yearly inventory of company assets
• Ability to articulate an issue and come up with a solution that meets or exceeds business requirements
• Interface with outside vendors for asset disposition
• Manage E-Waste process flow for electronics recycling at Cityline Richardson site
• Work directly with internal customers to support their Property and Logistics management requirements
• Help develop Property and Logistics Management processes, procedures, and reports
• Participate on Enterprise teams to develop Property and Logistics Management tools
• Manage Records Retention for the Cityline site, interfacing with external vendor and internal customers
• Assist management with multiple tasks including technical support and various general administrative
• Work in a team environment with teamwork, integrity, speed, and agility
• Streamline IIS capitalization processes and support GBS Finance with any issues
• Minimum 4 years of Property & Logistics Management or related experience
• Ability to lift 35 lbs on a regular basis
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access and databases
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite or equivalent mail system
• Experience with SAP PRISM/APEX or equivalent business system
• Six Sigma Certification or equivalent
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, process oriented, customer service environment
• Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Bachelor’s Degree = 8 years of additional applicable experience).
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.