Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is looking for a Program Control Lead to join our Cyber Offense and Defense Expert (CODEX) Mission Area. CODEX provides a variety of high end cyber operations to classified and DoD customers.
This position will provide “cradle to grave” financial leadership of programs and will be responsible for providing comprehensive, proactive, and innovative solution focused financial business partnering with the integrated program team. Responsibilities will include program financial analysis, cost/schedule baseline measurement and analysis, Earned Value measurement and analysis, funding planning, Estimates at Completion (EAC’s), Pricing follow-on efforts and new work, billing reconciliation, contract close out, and ad hoc requirements as necessary. This role will also manage a team of direct reports responsible for performance development and overall performance of programs in the portfolio.
· Bachelor degree and 8+ years of Program Control/Finance Analyst experience in a Defense Department contractor environment
· Ability to work independently, proactively, and as a team member with minimal supervision
· Firm understanding of Earned Value Management fundamentals.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, Powerpoint, and Word
· Strong spreadsheet skills a must
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to manage financial responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
· Ability to manage team priorities and assign tasks to deliver on commitments
· Previous experience developing financial forecasts, strategic plans, and variance analysis for assigned programs
· Strong sense of commitment to meeting deadlines
· Ability to effectively navigate the challenges and requirements in a multi-dimensional, matrix organization
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of customers and management
- TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
· Previous experience using APEX (SAP)
· Working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP))
Required Education (including Major):
· Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.