Lead Logistics Material Clerk
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the organization's daily logistical operations, including inventory control, order fulfillment, and distribution.
- Reviews inventory to ensure that product adjustments are properly applied.
- Review inbound and outbound shipments to internal or external customers based on needs.
- Ensures on-time delivery of goods to customers, by investigating and resolving issues.
- Support team members in resolving issues and/or discrepancies.
- Collect and create reports to support and manage weekly, monthly, and/or Annual Material Metrics.
- Coordinate and expedite flow of material, parts and assemblies.
- Receive material against receiving documents.
- Ability to create and validate As-Built records for receipt of assemblies.
- Issue material as requested and document traceability characteristics.
- Ability to maintain Traceability Built records for Traceable Contracts .
- Ability to maintain records of Government and Engineering Property.
- Ability to process Cost and No Cost Transfers .
- Ability to plan and coordinate Physical inventories.
- Knowledge and understanding of Configuration of Bill of Material (BOM) preferred.
- Coordinate with Management on special projects .
- Ability to support internal and external customers i.e., Audits, customer information requests, fact findings, etc.
- Ability to excel with on the job training activities.
- Special material handling and processing i.e., Shelf Life material, moisture sensitive and electrical sensitive devises.
- Knowledge of Traceable Government Contracts preferred.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure situations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with SAP preferred.
- Skilled in using Excel in creating reports and/or Metrics, is a must.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft office and other applications.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent and six years of directly related work experience.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job: Logistics & Government Services
Primary Location: US-US-CA-Torrance
Req ID: 1085322