We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Sr. Customer Relationship Manager to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Must have active DoD Secret Clearence
- Provides team leadership and creativity in the development and implementation of deliverable services engagements.
- Delivers consistently high value, 'client ready' work with minimum supervision.
- Performs the role of primary interface with the client, and communicates deliverables and delieverable specifications.
- Achieves the baseline metrics for assigned support CRM team members.
- Sets objectives and priorities for the project staff. Assigns and reviews tasks, assesses and coaches performance of employees, and manages staffing requirements.
- Mentors staff including project managers and consultants.
- Actively generates and participates in the development of new services business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth.
- Uses strong Customer Relatinship and management skills and delivery methodologies to lead the delivery of projects or sub-projects within planned timelines, budget, margins and quality specifications. .
- Manages the development and integration Customer Relationship deliverables.
- Consistently delivers high value, 'client ready' work, including communications and presentations, with minimal supervision.
- Writes accurate and effective statements of work so that both the client and Unisys staff understands the project expectations and roles.
- Proactively reports project risk and deliverable issues to superiors for assistance as soon as possible.
- Establishes and manages the development, delivery schedule, resource requirements, methodology, tools, standards and quality.
- Uses appropriate methodologies (such as risk mitigation/management and change/control management to manage deliverables or a group of projects.
- Applies business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies to client business problems.
- Combines knowledge of business process redesign and/or information planning methodologies with a deep knowledge of their domain and/or solution to sell, design and deliver a full range of solutions.
- Leads or supports the implementation of change management, business process redesign or information planning.
- Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- May generate and participate in new business opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth within the client.
- Creating change orders when additional work required is outside the original contracted scope of the project and/or services proposal activity in Unisys portfolio areas.
- Develops strong client relationships Interfaces with client’s technical executives to understand their business challenges and recommend innovative integrated business solutions.
- Manages the performance of internal and external service providers in order to ensure the Implementation of deliverables and resulting client satisfaction. Interfaces with sub-contractors.
- Manages project work teams and the development and integration of project deliverables.
- Sets objectives and priorities, assigns and reviews tasks, performance and staffing requirements.
- Staffs projects and maintains the resource plan.
- Provides mentoring, development and performance feedback to team members
Education / Certification / Security Clearance
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years experience or equivalent
- ITIL and / or PMP Certified
- Must have DoD Secret Clearence
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Req ID =
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.