Consulting Marketing Research Planning Analyst
This position is responsible for the management of IIS International Representative and Consultant Agreements, ITAR Part 130 reporting as the International Business Development Partner (IBDP) Business Point of Contact (POC) for IIS, and completion of international party due diligence for international transactions.
Individual will be responsible to the management of multiple agreements for International Business Partners. The position requires extensive cross-functional interaction with Raytheon International Corporate staff, OGC, Anti-Corruption & International Agreements Organization (ACI) and the IIS senior Business Development leadership and program teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure process compliance to all Company Policy(s) and IIS Standard Procedures / Directives.
• Apply analytics to address consultant performance to pipeline growth goals, compliance; on-boarding/off-boarding and will track results within ERPM.
• Complete and review appropriate contractual documentation prior to obtaining required approvals cross-enterprise from all levels of the Organization, including the IIS VPs of Legal, Contracts and Business Development; for International Representatives and Consultants Agreements.
• Engage with IIS Leadership Team and their direct reports to understand the needs of Business to ensure proper IBDP agreements being used and are in place.
• Collaborate with BD Directors, Office of the General Counsel (OGC), Sponsors to ensure IBDP Agreements align with AOP and 5 Year plan and objectives are clearly stated and results measured using analytics
• Demonstrate effective written and oral communication skills to develop, review, edit and negotiate Statements of Work for various tasks
• Demonstrate applied leadership skills and business acumen
• Perform governance function oversight and reporting on consultant agreements
• Tracks consultant agreements through internal IIS approval process and across the Enterprise using Raytheon Enterprise Compliance Operations Network (RECON)
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.