We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Software Developer joining our team to support Communications and Electronics Command (CECOM) SEC Business Directorate activities at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland.
The SEC Services Directorate is responsible for the maintenance and sustainment of business applications used within CECOM and SEC and customer applications for outside organizations which include Army Materiel Command (AMC), Department of the Army (DA), Department of Defense (DoD), and other Government agencies.
The Software Developer provides:
- Support to design, develop, document and maintain software for a variety of supported business applications.
- Work with analysts to understand interface requirements.
- Develop tools and interfaces.
- Design, develop, document and test operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Set operational specifications
- Formulate and analyze software requirements.
- Design embedded systems software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or other Engineering or Technical discipline is required.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with AGILE SCRUM methodologies.
- Security Clearance – Secret
- IA Technical Level: IAT-1
- Personnel Security Stds: IT-II
- Position Sensitivity Designation: Noncritical-sensitive (ADP-II)
- Federal Investigative Stds: TIER 3
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.