We are currently seeking a PCO to join our team.
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cost accounting, revenue recognition, subcontractor financial management, At Risk coordination, forecasting, EAC development and support, variance analysis, invoice preparation/review and cash flow management, proposal pricing
- Create fiscal year budget estimating, revenue, profit, direct labor, subcontract costs and other direct costs.
- Update forecast on a monthly bases and be able to discuss and explain forecast in detail.
- Interfaces with project managers, customers and business leaders on a regular basis
- Review and understand contract terms, and contribute effectively to the job setup and closeout processes
- Create purchase requisitions for subcontractors and other direct materials.
- Review subcontract timecards weekly, ensuring timecards are signed and approved timely.
- Review and approve invoices for subcontractors and other vendors.
- Update financials for monthly program review and respond to questions during review sessions.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
- BA or equivalent + 3 years related experience, or MA + 1 year related experience
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, specifically Excel formulas
- Experience with Deltek and Costpoint
- Analytical skills; ability to solve problems with minimal oversight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
It would be great if you also had:
- TM1 experience
- Cognos experience
- Experience with Oracle
- Experience with FAR
- Experience with Fixed Firm Price Contracts
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.