General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Maxwell Afb-gunter Annex
AA/AS or equilivant education and experience
3+ years of related experience supporting help desk operations or customer service.
Experience with one or more of the following is desired:
- Air Force Equal Opportunity Network (AF EONET)
- Air Force Way (AFWay)
- Automated Civil Engineer System (ACES)
- Aviation Resources Management System (ARMS)
- Cargo Movement Operations System (CMOS)
- Enterprise Solutions - Supply (ES-S)
- Logistics Module (LOGMOD)
- Military Supply System (ITS-S)
- Online Vehicle Interactive Management System (OLVIMS)
- Security Forces Management Information System (SFMIS)
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.