Requisition ID 148395BR
Date updated 9/13/2019
CE08/CE09: Sr Systems Engineer - System Integrity Engineer - Cyber Security (CSI)
We are currently hiring a System Integrity Engineer - Cyber Security (CSI) to join the Missile Defense & Surveillance Software Department in St. Petersburg, Florida.
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, inclusive, and growing professional Cyber Security organization? Raytheon IDS created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
The CSI System Integrity Engineer will support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of Anti-Tamper. Typical responsibilities will require providing technical expertise in a multitude of program protection domains, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on IDS technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include program execution, solution development, compliance definition, threat, and vulnerability determination).
This position can be a Salary Grade G09 or Salary Grade G10 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position requires an active U.S. Security Clearance within one year of employment. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- 6+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, DoD and US Government standards
- Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience with Cryptography and cryptographic applications
Required Education:Bachelors of Science degree (BS) in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics); advanced degree(s) preferred.This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Desired Skills:
Keywords: cyber, cyber security, software, systems, engineer, architecture, requirements, determination, development, implementation, threat, anti-tamper, government, dod, cryptography, cryptographic, integrity, cots, expert, Reverse Engineering, System Assurance, Critical Program Information, Critical Technology Assessments, Program Protection, risk management, program protectionAt Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more. What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .All these job responsibilities are to be executed in harmony with Raytheon’s Code of Business Ethics and Conduct policy which sets the standard by which we operate and how we treat others.
- 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Technical experience in multiple Engineering Disciplines (such as Systems, Software, Hardware, Electrical, Mechanical, etc)
- Experience in using tools and metrics in managing activities
- High degree of professional acumen associated to working in agile and dynamic customer and program environments.
- Ability to independently uncover and resolve issues, and provide corrective recommendations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and competing priorities
- Completed training in Anti-Tamper technologies, methodologies, and policies
- Experience working U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings
- Experience with COTS secure products
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Qualified Six Sigma Specialist
Raytheon is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.