Raytheon is looking for an experienced Senior Training Specialist with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
Plans and coordinates the training and documentation for communications/information technology capabilities. Courses will be designed and developed to support classroom and/or on-site training. Conducts the research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepares appropriate training catalogs for both technical and non-technical personnel. Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and/or computer based/computer aided training for uniquely developed organizational applications.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
• Identify training and documentation requirements.
• Produce training and documentation plan.
• Prepare all instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids).
• Prepare all student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms).
• Instruct personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars.
• Provide multi-media services to include video and audio recording, television production, computer graphics integration and maintenance of an audiovisual library operation in support of customers.
•Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
•Requires a minimum of ten (10) years of experience
•Required Education (including Major): Bachelors Degree in Technical / IT related field
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.