Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Candidates must be experienced in several and will work on projects pertaining to one or more of the following technologies:
- Ability to program in a language such as C, C++, .NET, Python, Java, etc.
- Familiarity with iOS or Android operating systems
- Experience imaging digital media
- Knowledge of common digital forensic techniques and practices
- Experience flashing and using custom ROM's
- Development/Analysis of mobile device applications
- Ability to read and understand assembly code (ARM, x86, x64, etc.)
- Experience utilizing commercial imaging tools such as Cellebrite and XRY
- Reverse engineering or application tear-down experience is a plus
Applicants are expected to bring expert-level knowledge in several areas; familiarity with other areas will be gained through on-the-job exposure.
- BS is Computer Science or related field and 4+ years of related experience
- 2 years hands on experience in one or more of the following: digital forensics, mobile device application development/analysis, computer programming, or digital media imaging
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills are essential
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.