Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Assist Responsible Officers (RO) or Responsible Individuals (RI) with the accountability of properties.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of DoD, Navy, and Marine Corps Supply and Acquisition principles, procedures, techniques, guidance and practices.
- Experience in developing ILS documentation, such as Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan, Depot Level Source of Repair (DLSOR), Life-Cycle Support Plan (LCSP), In-Service Management Plan (ISMP), Fielding Plan, Disposal Plan, Programmatic Environmental, Safety and Health Evaluation Plan (PESHE).
- Experience in drafting strategies, policies, and desktop procedures to create and expand on formal rules, regulations, and procedures for proper accountability of assets based on DoD and Marine Corps policy.
- Experience in preparing DOD documentation and proficient in planning, organizing, directing and tracking major aspects of projects, including technology, schedules, and costs.
- Experience with the Custodian Asset Report (CAR) to account for property assigned in the DPAS or Consolidated Memorandum Receipt (CMR) for property assigned in GCSS-MC. Assist with reconciliations of the CAR and CMR.
- Must be able and willing to perform occasional manual labor and warehouse duties with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess expert capabilities in accounting for property from acquisition, transfer, maintenance, redistribution, and disposal utilizing automated property management systems (Defense Property Accounting System (DPAS), Global Combat Support System-Marine Corps (GCSS-MC), Electronic Turn in Documents (ETIDS)
- Must possess expert capabilities tracking IT property from acquisition and maintenance to reutilization and disposal utilizing automated property management systems
- Perform lifecycle logistics through planning, development, and implementation of all Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) elements and related logistics disciplines.
- Perform warehouse operations.
- Possess high level knowledge of IT hardware terminology, configurations, and components. Experience tracking software purchases and licenses.
- Receipt, accept, turn-in or request transfer of government property. Coordinate property transfers.
- Record property in an approved Accountable Property System of Record (APSR) and retain Key Supporting Documents (KSDs). Provide KSD’s for newly acquired/requisitioned, transferred, or disposed equipment for accurate record keeping and retention.
- Request investigative or adjustment action, in writing, for equipment abuse or loss to the Personal Property Officer. Report any lost, damaged, destroyed or stolen assets to the PPM immediately. Gather the necessary documentation (i.e. Sworn Statements from individuals involved with the incident). Submit all the documentation from individuals involved with the incident to the Accountable Property Officer for the creation of the Financial Liability Investigation of Property Loss (DD Form 200).
- Submit disposition requests for assets that are obsolete or no longer required.
- Submit supply discrepancy reports (as required).
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.