Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking an experienced Senior Systems Administrator and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside other technical team members supporting the DoD and delivering IT services in Maryland
- Operate and maintain servers, networks and workstations using Windows, VMware and Linux and Cisco technology
- Install, configure, maintain and administer servers, network and workstations
- Install and support applications
- Procure and repair system components
- Analyze systems and document technical specifications
- Maintain system backups
- Identify and take action with an security violations
- Analyze user non-compliance safeguarding against insider threat
- Analyze the system to identify any security vulnerabilities
- Assess performance of security controls
- Install, test and upgrade operating systems, applications and hardware
- Archive, sanitize or dispose of software, data and equipment per the SSP
- Perform system audit review
- Install, configure and maintain network defenses such as IDS, firewalls and ACLs
- Apply security requirements to systems
- Test system security settings
- Perform IAVA patching
- Perform vulnerability remediation
- Use ACAS, SCAP and STIG viewer to scan and report on system security posture
- BS in Computer Science/Information System Management from an ABET accredited institution or IA/CS technology field, in lieu of a degree, 5 years experience as an IT professional on DoD classified networks is acceptable
- Must possess DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Must possess DoD 8570 computing environment certification within 6 months of start
- 5 years of experience as a systems administrator supporting servers and workstations
- 5 years of experience implementing operating systems and network devices security configurations in accordance with DISA STIGS
- 5 years of experience in administering boundary devices (ie. Managed switches, proxy servers, routers, firewalls, cryptography and intrusion detection systems)
- 5 years of experience performing vulnerability assessments using ACAS, STIG checker and SCAP
- 5 years of experience correcting flaws and implementing technical controls with system hardware, operating systems and applications
- 5 years of experience managing campus-scale (multiple building, hundreds of users) server installations
- 5 years of experience using the DoD IAVA management program
- NIST 800-53 series experience
A current SSBI, Federal Investigative Standard Tier 5 (T5) or Tier 5 Reinvestigation (T5R) within the last six years. Must have SCI eligibility.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.