Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business, Health or related field required.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint collaboration software.
- Experience with desktop publishing software (at least 3 years) and demonstrated
- ability to apply graphic elements of design and layout production to enhance
- presentation of documents, posters and other material.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with military technical documents including point papers, policies, and
- messages, and working in military environment preferred.
- Experience with metric support.
- Critically review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual, Official Navy Message Traffic, and other format policies.
- Assists in maintaining the command Quality Manual. The Quality Manual documents all aspects of the quality in the dosimetry systems as required for continued national accreditation.
- Ensures administrative accuracy and document control for all procedures and management memoranda used in relation to dosimetry processing.
- Evaluates and, as needed, updates the comprehensive dosimetry training program
- Periodically reviews references required for national accreditation (NIST Handbook 150, NIST Handbook 150?4, ISO 17025, 10 CFR Parts 19 and 20) and ensures the most updated versions are being utilized.
- Provides status updates for open issues in the corrective actions tracking database and ensures proper documentation for completion and closure of these issues.
- Provides documentation of three monthly assessments including reviews and audits of procedures, as well as surveillances of staff member performance in completing procedures with verbatim compliance.
- Completes biannual drills that test response of personnel and efficacy of processes during simulated unscheduled events and provides documented results to improve aspects of the dosimetry system.
- Provides documentation for incidents that occur to include any root?cause analysis, required corrective actions, and effectiveness reviews to prevent any repeat occurrences.
- Provides statistics for annual command surveys including metrics for customer responsiveness, customer feedback provided, and whether or not the command appropriated responded to any negative feedback.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.