Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to support a fast-paced, high-priority, Marine Corps program in Charleston, SC. This position requires a person who is driven to excel in a dynamic project-oriented environment collaborating with a team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
This position requires an active DOD SECRET clearance (In JPAS)
· Have experience with DoD or Federal compliance testing methodologies
· Securing and administering Windows operating systems
· Have testing experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS) Vulnerability Scanner and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
· Experience with applying and verifying implementation of Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
· Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint office products
· Securing and administering RHEL operating systems
· Experience with BASH and/or PowerShell scripting
· Experience with DIACAP, DoD RMF or Federal Certification and Accreditation Processes for IT systems.
· Prepare DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) accreditation packages IAW CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53
· Experience with VMWare – vSphere Web Client architecture.
· Have testing or system administration experience with McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS),
Qualified applicant requires the ability to ensure the application of information systems security and application security policies and procedures (Security Technical Implementation Guides [STIG], Information Assurance Vulnerability Management [IAVM], and Federal Information, Security Management Act (FISMA)) are followed. In addition will develop/implement system security plans, control implementation, and system requirements. Candidate will conduct information system (IS) security assessments and validations and provide security recommendations/remedial actions to ensure IS compliance is met and plan of actions and milestones are defined.
Candidate must meet DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (IAT-II) or Information Assurance Manager IAM Level I (IAM-I)?
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.