Take your career to the next step; apply your skills to help in protecting our Nation and our Warfighters.
Join a dynamic team of Operations/Production Control Professionals, The Andover Production Control team is committed to providing world class manufacturing floor support in the areas of material flow, planning/execution, and tactical production/operations support. Pivotal role will operate in multiple shop floor and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) related systems to ensure alignment between material position and production capability/schedule. Work with Integrated Supply Chain to drive improvements in the material supply position to manufacturing.
Integrated Defense Systems specializes in air and missile defense, large land- and sea-based radars and systems for managing command, control, communications, computers, cyber, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. It also produces sonars, torpedoes and electronic systems for ships.
This position can be a Salary Grade G07 or Salary Grade G08 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience to include production control, planning / scheduling, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, finance or project management
- Experience utilizing lean manufacturing concepts
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Required Education:Bachelor’s degree in a major related to the various required and desired skills and general job responsibilities or equivalent education and experienceWhat’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong MRP knowledge - SAP (PRISM) preferred
- Experience in Material and Inventory Control-type systems such as Kanban, SMI, Continuous Flow Manufacturing
- Ability to work across business areas and interface at all levels of organization
- Proven self-starter with ability to motivate and influence across functional groups
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and business communication skills
- Self-starter who requires minimal supervision, works well with teammates and customers, and has a results-based mindset and proven track record of success
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.