Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Circuit Card Assembly Operations (CCA) has an opportunity for a 1st shift Value Stream Leader in the ICT Common Processes Value Stream to manage approximately 15 represented employees and collaborate with 12 Test Engineers across three daily shifts in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. In this role you will also ensure that assembled hardware and products meet contractual, quality, cost and delivery requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production.
This position requires daily interaction with other cross-business teams within CCA to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: technical support, manufacturing/test/design engineering, Test Equipment Maintenance & Repair, production control, and finance. Maintaining cost, quality, delivery, safety, housekeeping, and identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities are critical performance criteria for this position.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include the enforcement of company policies and procedures, time and attendance tracking, area layout and flow management, capital identification and support of overhead expenses.
Basic Qualifications and Required Education
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in production / manufacturing / operations or similar environments
- Previous leadership and management experience in manufacturing or similar environments.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma or other similar process improvement methodologies.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment..
- Experience utilizing Shop Floor Control Systems/shop operations, and/or Database system (i.e. ERP system)
- Experience utilizing business systems and tools that aid in manufacturing and financial management
- Previous experience working with bargaining unit employees
- Manufacturing experience in the aerospace/defense industry
What’s YOUR Mission?Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. (Two years related work experience can substitute for one year of education)
- Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.