Senior Supply Chain Proposal Analyst
Missile Systems has an excellent opportunity within the Global Supply Chain Management Proposal Team for a Senior Proposal Analyst. This position will support all Supply Chain related proposal activity for Missile Systems. This great growth opportunity will provide an ambitious individual with the ability to interface and partner with Supply Chain and Estimating Leadership during pursuits of new and follow-on business.
In this dynamic and fast paced environment, this candidate will be supporting Supply Chain Proposal Managers with collection of metrics, follow up on aging action items, tracking and reporting cycle time and compliance to proposals, preparing request for proposals (RFPs) to be sent to suppliers, and pulling reports in PRISM to prep for Supplier Engagement.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Research and compile data for analytics from historical pricing data
• Tracking and reporting metrics to Global Supply Chain Leadership team and Peers
• Support quotation and proposal efforts within the Supply Base
• Minimum of 4 years related work experience
• Experience working in the DoD Aerospace & Defense industry
• Strong organization skills, and the ability to work well with peers and management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven ability to filter through, and analyze large amounts of data
• Basic understanding of the FAR, Part 15 requirements
• Intermediate level of experience in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Detail oriented with the ability to ensure that projects are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules
• Experience with general Supply Chain processes
• Strong documentation and timeline management
• Experience in functional estimating, program business and/or functional business roles is highly desired
• Experience working as Subcontract Manager, Financial Analyst, or Estimating Analyst.
• Ability to analyze data (specifically using price analysis techniques to determine reasonableness of pricing)
• Supplier management experience (PO placement, proposal reviews, Best Value Source Selections, Competition)
• Experience working proposals from a Supply Chain or Estimating & Pricing perspective
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related/applicable field
Master's Degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
US Citizenship Required:
Missile Systems is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.