District of Columbia
Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) – Cyber Security & Special Missions (CSM) has an immediate opening for a Cyber Ark Administrator supporting multiple Raytheon client organizations in both the US/International commercial and government sectors.
Candidates must have a have a strong knowledge of the CyberArk privileged account security suite - CyberArk version 10.x.- as well as a current Top Secret Clearance
The CyberArk administrator responsible for managing the CyberArk production environment. and flexible to support issues or planned activities. Troubleshooting system and application accounts in a diverse systems/application architecture.
Looking for experience in implementation and operations of CyberArk, Privileged Account Management Solution. Also must have a good understanding of following CyberArk Components, its architecture and has hands-on experience in complex implementations:
Perspective candidates will also have:
• Good understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with Active Directory.
• Experience in using database client tools like Toad, etc.
• Experience in using standard protocols like SSH, Telnet, RDP, etc. and related tools like Putty.
• Experience in working with Network devices like firewalls, routers, etc.
• Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements (may include customized integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
• Knowledge of basic networking
• Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems from PAM integration and debugging perspective
• Must be familiar with password rotations, password malfunctions account creations, account changes, accounts integrations, maintaining/creating new safes, and CyberArk policies. Further responsibilities include managing EPV (Enterprise Password Vault) with respect to information/systems security and identity/access management. Candidates may be required to provide end-user training and CyberArk infrastructure management.
• Serves as the point person to operation team members including training and mentoring.
• Supports IAM Password Management processes and processing of system access request.
• Integrates accounts for Windows & Unix/Linux servers and other accounts associated with domains and directories
• CyberArk Sentry certification (earlier known as Certified Delivery Engineer)
• At least 5 to 7 years of experience in deployment & implementation of Privileged Identity Management using CyberArk solution
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.