United States of America - Kentucky, Fort Campbell
AECOM is currently recruiting for an Aircraft Mechanic I (UH-60), position at Fort Campbell.
Purpose and Scope:
Responsible for inspecting and performing organizational, intermediate and depot level maintenance on aircraft components, sub-systems, support equipment and related weapons systems relating to the H-60 series aircraft. Assist team members during PMI and Reset inspections and solve unusual maintenance problems by analysis on flight controls, pneudraulic, fuel, electrical/electronic systems, etc.
1) Remove and install aircraft subsystem assemblies and components such as engines, rotors, transmissions, mechanical flight controls, and associated components.
2) Inspect, diagnose, and repair aircraft systems and subsystems including engines, rotors, drive systems, and flight control systems.
3) Apply comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as aircraft Technical Manuals, Maintenance Information and Action Messages, and all technical guidance provided through government official representatives.
4) Perform maintenance tasks such as depopulating, cleaning, inspecting, repairing, and reassembling aircraft components and subsystems.
5) Service and lubricate aircraft components and subsystems.
6) Safely prepare aircraft for inspections and maintenance checks and services.
7) Perform scheduled inspections and assist in performing special inspections.
8) Perform maintenance operation checks and diagnose and troubleshoot aircraft systems using special tools and test equipment as required.
9) Recommends revisions to maintenance procedures to improve efficiency and ensure quality workmanship.
10) Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
1) High school graduate or equivalent is desirable.
2) Five (5) years actual and recent experience on H-60 series helicopter, with recent experience on PMI-1 and PMI-2; three (3) years required.
3) Thorough knowledge of technical publications related aviation maintenance.
4) Must have knowledge of the scope and limitation of various categories of maintenance and their application to the contract unit.
5) Must know theory and principles of engine operations; accessories and components; electrical and electronic; pneudraulic; and mechanical principles.
6) Knowledge of sheet metal, properties of materials, fuels, and oils. Must be able to read, interpret and use manufacturer’s maintenance manuals, service bulletins, blueprints, wiring and schematic diagrams, data tables and other specifications to determine feasibility and method to repair or replace malfunctioning or damaged components.
7) Must be able to inspect, repair, and operate ground support and auxiliary equipment.
8) Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and be able to operate a government general-purpose vehicle.
9) Must be able to obtain a NAC: I and a CAC for network computer access.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Maintenance
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 226828BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.