Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
· Candidate will support investigations and operations involving a Federal Law Enforcement agency.
· Candidate will be responsible for collecting, reviewing, interpreting, evaluating, and integrating information from multiple sources to assess the relevance and significance of developments in your assigned area(s), and preparing complex intelligence products including briefings, summaries, reports, studies, assessments, and estimates.
· Candidate will be responsible for identifying intelligence gaps and specifying collection requirements to fill intelligence gaps.
· Candidate will also be responsible for maintaining liaison with personnel in other intelligence agencies, law enforcement organizations, military intelligence services, and allied foreign governments to discuss analysis, production, and collection requirements and provide information as appropriate.
· Candidate will perform intelligence analysis and production tasks using intelligence reporting, open source data, and information derived from a custom, classified system which is based on a proprietary configuration to support investigations, operations, and intelligence production.
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum of three (3) years of intelligence or counterintelligence experience and familiarity with targeting or network log analysis
· Knowledge of computer concepts, cyber terminology, and cyberspace operations.
· Possess effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to produce activity- and national-level intelligence products and provide high-level briefs.
· Knowledge of the terminologies, methodologies, and IC-level research and analytical techniques as applied to highly complex assignments in counterintelligence and criminal intelligence analysis.
· Has exposure/experience tied to government acquisition programs and/or government R&D and/or business analytics.
· Can perform open research on supply chain related issues.
· Possesses ability to leverage and exploit social media, and a variety of commercial and government open source databases.
· Possess understanding of Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft.
· Can identify/prioritize relevant collection requirements/gaps in response to supply chain threats to the DON.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.