Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Configure LDAP and maintain DCGS-A accounts and resolves any DCGS-A account related issues.
- Install Microsoft Windows server software, patching, upgrading and maintenance.
- Install, upgrade and perform maintenance of server hardware components as per requirement
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Install, maintain and configure DNS Servers and maintain host configuration.
- Perform daily checks on DCGS-A applications and tools and resolve any errors to ensure availability.
- Monitor and configure Safemove data replication.
- Knowledge of client and server software interaction including web-based application design, support, and integration.
- Software, hardware, and network troubleshooting and problem resolution.
- Experience with remote system administration software.
- Basic networking principles and system network configuration.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Assist Information Assurance staff with all documentation required for accreditation and any other associated directives and regulations.
- Prepare status report as well as briefings for the customer and upper management. Develop plans and schedules. Manage Security activities in specific areas as assigned.
- Understands Information Assurance methodology and security principles.
- Perform scans and implement information assurance security procedures and resolve findings.
- Performs post software installation upgrades and IAVA patching.
- Provide documentation and remediation for IA findings.
- Update IA required documentation to include; POAM and SVDD
Mandatory Skills Requirements:
- Comptia Security+ CE and at least one of the below listed Minimum or Preferred Computing Environment Certifications
- Minimum Computing Environment:
- Server +
- Linux +
- Preferred Computing Environment:
RedHat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)(Server) 70-642 or 70-643
Other Skills Preferred:
- DCGS-A V3.1.x or V3.2.x IFS administration experience.
- Intelligence software applications such as ArcGIS suite, Analyst Notebook, QueryTree, Distributed Integration Backbone (DIB).
- Oracle Databases, Oracle RAC, and Oracle client installation/configuration
- JAVA and/or XML script creation
- Maintaining virtual machine servers in a provided VMware Environment.
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science preferred. *4 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience in the DOD intelligence environment or equivalent government agencies, with field level experience preferred
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.