Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking to a Financial Analyst - FIAR to support the audit sustainment and financial management improvement efforts within the Finance and Accounting Division at the Defense Threat Reduction Agency’s (DTRA) located in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position a high-visibility role, on-site, and directly impacts the Agency's initiative to improve financial information and sustain audit readiness objectives.
As a Financial Analyst – FIAR working at DTRA you will:
• Conduct research and analysis.
• Develop and complete audit test plans.
• Update standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Evaluate internal controls.
• Develop corrective action plans (CAPs).
• Document and present findings and recommendations, business process review and documentation, as well as other financial management tasks.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
• At least 5 years of progressive Federal accounting, FIAR or financial statement auditing experience.
• Experience performing internal audit functions including test plan creation, internal control and substantive testing, and documentation of findings and recommendations for the Federal government.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related business discipline.
• 5+ years of applicable Federal accounting operations, internal controls and / or financial statement audit.
• Experience developing standard operating procedures and or training documents.
• Experience deploying risk assessments.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills.
• Knowledge of OMB-A-123, Management's Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control.
• Knowledge of the Federal Mangers' Financial Integrity Act of 1982 (FMFIA), Manager's Internal Control Program (MICP).
• This is a busy office, the ideal person will be a team player, self-starter and can work independently.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.