Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
· Provides operation business support services.
· Maintain Program Calendar and Conference/Events Schedule.
· Tracks travel and deployment status associated with D2D; and applies travel approval and reporting requirements.
· Manages tasks or assigned portion(s) of projects.
· Works autonomously or under the guidance and direction of the program manager.
· Develops cost, technical, and schedule baselines and controls task(s) accordingly.
· Performs functions of subject matter specialist, engineer, or technologist where qualified and appropriate.
· Experience and skills shall include a range of assignments in supporting projects related to Military Health System (MHS) IT infrastructure.
· Experience with Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) creation and administration using Microsoft Project.
Education & Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) (preferred)
· ITILv3 certification(s) (preferred)
· Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.