Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented SharePoint Engineer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint architecture design, SP2010 and SP2013
- Checking for SharePoint patches and cumulative updates
- Installation, upgrades, patches, configuration, administration, and support of all Share Point Services and Share Point portal servers.
- Configuring all service applications such as Search, Metadata, Use Profile Synchronization
- Monitoring and configuring timer jobs depending on business requirements
- Plan, design and implement SharePoint data protection, backup and recovery
- Managing and monitoring the overall SharePoint Farm health and functionality
- Monitoring SharePoint trends (e.g. site usage and growth, disk space usage and growth)
- Regularly analyze SharePoint content and storage. Conduct analysis reporting for the purpose of capacity planning
- Analyzing and reporting details surrounding SharePoint usage and activity
- Moving/copying sites
- Gather functional requirements from various customers and implement using SharePoint Designer and other SharePoint related design tools
- Managing SharePoint permissions
- Regular review of the events and messages reported in Event Viewer and Performance Monitor
- Regular review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to external databases
- Regularly auditing the SharePoint environment
- Provide production deployment support of solutions
- Create documentation for any function performed under any competency as directed
- Troubleshoot functional and technical incidents occurring within SharePoint
- Perform corrective SharePoint administration, configuration and maintenance as required
- Plan and design improvements to SharePoint performance as directed
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. Share Point issues
- Use of enterprise issue tracking system to track all issues and requests
- Bachelors degree 5-7 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Ability to create and enhance existing SharePoint Sites
- Design and incorporate various widgets into SharePoint.
- Experience in system administration of enterprise SharePoint environment (multi-server farms) including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Understanding and experience working authentication types
- Ability to learn new concepts very quickly
- Good verbal and written capabilities, good listener and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with customers to obtain requirements, and provide recommendations
- Performer High level of performance with strong multitasking abilities
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification required
US Citizenship with an Active TS/SCI, or SCI Eligibility
Physical Requirements: Driving, Lifting, Light Work - Normal Requirements Lift 20lbs, No Adverse Environmental Conditions, Speaking, Talking, Travel – Light, Walking, Working With Computers/ CRT's, Working With Data, Working With Numbers/Figures
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.