The Zumwalt Platform Integration, Test and Delivery Integrated Product Team consists of 125 employees located in San Diego, RI and ME, and has a record of sales of over $50M per year. This team is conducting a search for a Sr. Program Integration Coordination & Control Lead (PICC).
In this role you’ll be responsible for managing the Ship Activation activities for all three Zumwalt ships.
Your responsibilities will revolve around managing financial records (forecast, plan, actuals), maintaining situational awareness across all Integrated Product Team activities and maintaining open lines of communications within the Product Team and extended to senior management, both customer and internal.
If your skill set offers outstanding communication skills and a track record of success in offering solutions to critical issues, and if you’re happiest working in a dynamic, change-oriented environment then please read on for further details.
PICC responsibilities will include:
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- Customer coordination of funding and technical statement of works (SOW)
- Weekly and monthly financial analysis of actuals versus plan
- Financial planning and forecasting including staffing projections
- Financial risks and opportunities
- Development of quarterly Estimate at Completion
- Team Member and Subcontractor funding and SOWs
- Supporting the Zumwalt PICC and Technical Instruction Program Manager
- Coordinating Integrated Product Team inputs for Program Reviews, Tracking Books, Highlights and Status Reports
- Proposal support
- 10+ years’ experience in any of the following areas: Engineering, Project Management, Program Management, Supply Chain or Finance
- Experience with Earned Value Management or experience integrating project cost, schedule, risk and progress.
- US citizenship is required
Required Education:This job is posted internally as: Sr. Principal Systems EngineerAt Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more. What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- Zumwalt experience
- Experience with systems integration and test planning and execution
- Demonstrated Program Integration Coordination & Control (PICC) experience
- Demonstrated Control Account Management (CAM) experience
- Experience using program or project management tools such as Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or Risk and Opportunity Management
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work with and communicate with all levels of management and individual contributors on the program team
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.