As a defense contractor there are specific levels of security clearances and special accesses required for program staff. As a result, a careful background examination is required for all applicants. Background examinations include inspect several areas such as financial records, foreign national contacts, motor vehicle driving records, any criminal convictions, etc. In addition, determining whether or not a candidate may have been denied employment or special access on a particular defense contractor’s program are important elements in the assessment process prior to and following an employment offer. Inability to secure required special accesses for program support may result in the termination of employment if other suitable work cannot be provided.
U.S. Citizenship status and a U.S. Security Clearance is required upon employment.
The selected candidate will support a suite of government programs as a Senior Industrial Security Specialist. This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and communication with government customers. Responsibilities as the Senior Industrial Security will include the following:
- Serve as the Contract Program Security Officer for multiple programs.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all government and company regulations.
- Provide security guidance for all program related activities and operations.
- Develops, maintains, and implements Concept of Operations, Operations Security Plans, Standard Operating Procedures, and Program Protection Plans.
- Administers security indoctrinations and debriefings; Training; Pre and Post Travel Briefings.
- Conducts annual self-inspections and compliance reviews.
- Develop solutions to program challenges and resolving other related program security issues.
- Maintaining multiple Security Databases.
- Performs the duties as an Alternate Top Secret Control Officer (ATSCO).
- Other security related tasks as directed by the Security Manager (i.e. escorting non-accessed personnel, conducting parcel checks, assisting with COMSEC, alarm testing, assist with annual Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) Program, etc.).
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Existing TS and SSBI/PR within 6 years
- Minimum four (4) years of government or specific industry experience in administering Special Access Programs
- Must have working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Vols 1-4 SAP Security Manual and related references
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Refined teaming skills and understanding of team concepts
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all accesses as required.
- Prior CPSO experience
- Adept at multi-tasking and problem solving
- Experience with SIMS and JPAS databases
- Working knowledge of physical security standards (ICD-705 related requirements)
- Working knowledge of DoD Manual 5205.07
- Willing to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Willing to travel if required
High School Diploma and 12 years of directly related experience, or
Associates degree in a related field and 8 years of directly related experience, or
Bachelor's degree and 4 years of related experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.