This is a temporary position of undetermined length.
Raytheon Intelligence, Information & Services (IIS) is seeking a Talent Sourcer within the Talent Acquisition organization with a passion and strong desire to support a team of Recruiters on sourcing for Engineering and Information Technology talent. This position will utilize various job boards and resume databases to tap into top Engineering talent. This position requires the Sourcer to be assertive, work with a sense of urgency, and have a strong work ethic.You will take an active role in defining, launching, analyzing and continuous improvement on innovative strategies for various positions and geographic locations to build pipelines for hard-to-fill roles,requiring security clearances. This position can be located.
- Partner with Recruiters and source for high level positions across the Engineering and Information Technology business.
- Utilize multiple sourcing tools and advanced sourcing techniques to identify talent for open requisitions, such as online social networking, cold-calling, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and referrals.
- Source passive and active candidates through various recruiting methods, both traditional and creative techniques, over email and phone
- Collect candidate details during interviewing and screening for availability, interest level, salary expectations, location preference, etc.
- Proactively engage with recruiters and provide ongoing status of sourcing activities
- Submit candidate profiles and resumes to Recruiters and Hiring Managers for consideration for open requisitions
- Revise job descriptions for open requisitions and post to job boards
- Collaborate with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, determine candidate requirements, and sourcing options.
- Ensure consistent application of Talent Acquisition processes and policies, and maintain accurate, auditable employment records.
- Attend local/national career events and conferences.
Required Skills:This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- A minimum of 2 years direct talent sourcing experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Proven ability to attract candidates with security clearances
- Proven ability to source and network using current techniques and tools
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing sourcing strategies
- Experience supporting remote customers
- Demonstrated proficiency with web-based applicant tracking systems, internet search engines, and Microsoft Office programs particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Understand EEOC and OFCCP employment guidelines
- Experience with Brassring applicant tracking system
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field, or 8 years of additional related work experience in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.