Performs a wide variety of tasks in support of personnel security as part of the Special Programs team within Security. The Sr. Site Security Associate reviews and processes requests for personnel clearances for access to classified information. Updates computer databases with vital security information. Implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations. Participate in security reviews and compares procedures with actual operations, then documents findings. Protects employee's personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act and other applicable Government regulations.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills
- The ability to work extended hours, in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office environment
- Possess a minimum of a DoD Secret security clearance
- Working knowledge of NISPOM requirements
- Administrative and office management background
- Ability to solve problems of limited scope and complexity
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- High school diploma/GED
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 150020BR 150020
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.