Program Operations Manager to support Self-Protect System Programs in Goleta, CA. This position is responsible for day to day execution of assigned Piloted Aircraft Countermeasures Receiving Programs (ALR-69 Integrated Multi-Platform Launch Controller). Duties include management of cost, schedule and execution of assigned programs. The position requires regular interface with our local functional counterparts (Program Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Finance, and Engineering), requires regular interfacing with our internal manufacturing sites (Forest CMC and McKinney COE) and external suppliers. The success of these programs is critical to our internal business growth projections. In addition to managing assigned programs within the Self-Protect System Programs, the successful candidate will be expected to assist with various proposal activities in support of future pursuits.
The Program Operations Manager is responsible for supporting Program Managers in the development and implementation of Program plans, processes, metrics and tools to ensure successful program execution. The Program Operations Manager will be responsible for coordination of program control activities across multiple functions to maximize consistency and implementation of best practices.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying and implementing key program metrics to drive program success
- Support internal and external customer reviews
- Conduct Program status meetings, program reviews, financial tracking and communicating program metrics
- Implement and monitor an effective action item tracking system to ensure complete and timely closure of action items
- Ability to obtain U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- US Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Minimum 8 years professional related work experience
- Proven leadership experience leading diverse teams
- Ability to work and interface with remote RTN employees
- Ability to support multiple production Programs and work with multiple functions including Program Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, Mission Assurance, and Finance.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and able to work with external customer(s) and suppliers.
- An excellent communicator with good presentation and writing skills
- Travel to Goleta, CA and Forest, MS, as applicable
- Knowledge of product support and logistics capabilities and strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing Program Manufacturing Plans
- Demonstrated experience leading or supporting proposal teams
- Raytheon EVMS Certified or equivalent
- Experience leading a geographically diverse team
- Experience managing proposals, gates, EACs, financial forecast responsibilities, material interface with Supply Chain Management and key suppliers, and Quarterly Program Reviews with the external customer as well as internal weekly Program Reviews.
- Leading the preparation of all material to ensure timely and effective compliance with business processes (IPDS, EVMS, PMX) and other specific functional processes
- Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
- Existing Active Secret Security Clearance
: Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or college with a major in business, science, mathematics, or Engineering
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.