Are you looking for an engineering career that is challenging and satisfying? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence, Information, and Services (IIS) is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in support of the U.S. Air Force North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) Cheyenne Mountain Complex Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (NCMC-ITW/AA) and Space Support Contract (NISSC).
Raytheon is seeking Software Engineers to support the NISSC Contract. As a Software Engineer you will be responsible the software support to Delivery Orders. You will ensure that cost, schedule and technical performance comply with program needs.
Required Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and/or Skills:
- Bachelor degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience in computer science, software engineering, or related discipline.
- Experienced in computer science concepts and principles of standard computer science practices, methods, and techniques to perform, following specific instructions, routine projects or minor phases of a larger or more complex project.
- Experienced in computer design, simulation or programming software or other appropriate software to perform routine design and analysis assignments.
- Experienced in computer science and related disciplines to design, develop and adapt scientific methods and techniques to recommend solutions for computer problems.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and apply computer science procedures in a variety of situations and recommend effective solutions.
- Experienced conducting briefings and participating in technical meetings with internal and external users.
- Must have a minimum Secret clearance, able to achieve a Top Secret clearance.
Required Education (including Major):BS/BA in Engineering, Science, or MathematicsThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Experience with three or more of the current NCMC-ITW/AA maintained systems consisting of AME, ATM, CMP, CPS, DECON, EWS, GTE, MARS, MWMS, MWNS, NDPP, PDS-M, SADS, SDS, SISP, SPACOD, SYSOPS, GTE.
- Experience interfacing with NISSC Customer representatives at various management levels concerning operations or scheduling of specific phases of projects or contracts.
- Experience with Ant, Perl, ClearCase, ClearQuest, Oracle Weblogic, JBoss.
- Experience with multiple third and fourth generation languages (C, C++, and Java).
- Experience with three or more of the following: HP Openview, WorldWind, IBM MQ, Oracle, PL/SQL, J2EE, JNI, JMS, JDBC, Visual Basic.
- Experience with relational database management systems and tools (ORACLE, PL/SQL, JDBC).
- Experience with service oriented architectures (J2EE, JNI, JMS).
- Possess a DoD 8570 certification such as Security+CE or equivalent.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.