|This position is for a Financial Analyst II, located in Tucson, Arizona providing support to the Raytheon Missile Systems Operations, Supply Chain, and Quality (OSQ) Finance organization performing financial analysis and special assignments. The particular role is a key position within the Finance Supply Chain team of the OSQ organization|
The position requires an ability to work with a variety level of internal customers, support the functional business efforts, drive process improvements, and the ability to translate financial data into information. Business support covers a wide set of requirements, so a successful candidate will need to show flexibility in job abilities, strong communication skills, and motivation to drive personal, team, and business success.
- Material and Labor forecasting, tracking, reporting and variance reporting
- Monthly analysis, research and reporting to the Supply Chain Vice President and Directors
- Quarterly Supply Chain Quarterly material data inputs and presentations.
- Maintain associated tools that enable the collection of material performance.
- Understand cost accumulation methods for direct labor including discrete charging and allocation pool charging.
- Overhead cost budgeting, tracking, and reporting
- Provide cost reduction ideas and project support
- Ad-hoc analysis, research and training
Do you meet these minimum requirements?
- Bachelor degree in the field of Business, Finance, Management, Economics, or Math or a related field and 2 years of progressively increased experience and responsibility. Or a Graduate degree in the field of Business, Finance, Management, Economics, or Math
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment that includes multiple organizations
- Advanced experience and expertise in the use of Microsoft Office tools (with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel).
- Experience presenting and participate in large and small meetings
- Ability to work alone or in teams in a results oriented environment to develop solutions for complex problems that will gain desired outcomes.
- Strong focus on process improvement and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing, updating, and statusing financial and performance metrics and analysis driven reports.
- Experience working customer groups
Highly Desired Skills:
- Analytical skills and proficiency with business systems where vast amounts of data require mining and analysis.
- Experience in transforming customer requests from data to information.
- Experience in understanding the details of cost allocation over bases or allocation over bases or products.
- Highly motivated to drive financial awareness and success