Production Control Clerk - Kuwait
The Marine Corps Prepositioning Program (MCPP)is based in Jacksonville, Florida. We provide maintenance and logistics services to the U.S. Marine Corps (USMC) and U.S. Navy.
We are seeking a Production Control Clerk position for our Kuwait location.
Production Control Clerks must be capable of performing work that involves a wide range of systematic supply and maintenance operations, such as performing record functions with inventory, storage, and receipt and control processes. Compiles and records maintenance management and requisition data to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material quality control and other aspects of the Marine Corps maintenance management system. Production Control Clerk typically do work associated with any of the maintenance management functional areas or operations processes described below:
- Manage and coordinate the annual training plan for maintenance and maintenance management training requirements.
- Conduct and manage the reconciliations between supply and maintenance commodities, records required actions; track and reports status until complete.
- Perform and review the modification control program and coordinate with commodity managers to ensure that modification control records are maintained properly.
- Create, submit and track the Product Quality Deficiency Reports (PQDRs) until complete.
- Assist the commodity managers/supervisors with the management of the calibration control program.
- Analyzes and charts production based on statistics compiled for reference by automated reports and management personnel as required.
- Ensures all Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) is calibrated as required.
- Maintains the Technical Publications Library.
- Receives, Assigns and issues parts from the layette system, too include Pre-Expended Bins if established.
- Maintains historical files as directed by pertinent Marine Corps directives and project policy requirements.
- Performs all other duties as required or assigned.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Four (4) years related experience.
- Two (2) years direct working experience with relevant logistics systems.
- US Citizen. Proof required.
- Must possess or be able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
- Valid state Motor Vehicle Operator License.
- Completed Department of Defense maintenance management course or equivalent.
- Ability to operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, and scanning and retrieval systems functions.
- Solid understanding of military unit/organizational logistic functions and the activities involved in providing logistical support.
- Working knowledge of DOT regulations covering the handling, storage, preparation for packaging, packing, and documentation required for transporting hazardous or restricted materials.
- Working experience with Global Combat Support System - Marine Corps or other DoD supply/maintenance computer application (example: SASSY/MIMMS, ATLASS, SARRS, PBUSE, NALCOMIS)
- MUST be able to obtain a finding of "NO RECORD FOUND" on the Police Record investigation.
- Your continued employment is contingent upon your being approved for deployment by the United States Marine Corps, in accordance with their policies and regulations.
- Must be able to obtain a finding of "No Record Found" on the FBI Background Investigation.
- Must be willing and able to travel (military airlift) and work in other countries in the region of the Middle East.
- In addition to meeting KBRwyle employment requirements, the United States Marine Corps has minimal standards of fitness for deployment. Your continued employment is contingent upon your being approved for deployment by the United States Marine Corps, in accordance with their policies and regulations.
- Most work will be performed in extreme temperatures, employees must be willing and able to work under these conditions as determined by a required physical examination.
- The duration of this position is subject to change based on customer needs.
For more information and how to apply visit: http://www.kbr.com/
Primary Location: US-US-FL-Jacksonville
Req ID: 1085407