Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Project Scheduler to join our team in Reston, VA, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft Project and expert level project scheduling experience. The Project Scheduler will need to be a detail-oriented and highly organized individual with a background in functional, technical, and project support, with superior expertise in creating project schedules. The candidate will be an integral part of project management activities and will support the development and maintenance of project schedules, analysis and reporting.
• M.S. and 10 years of experience or equivalent
• Five (5) or more years of experience in Microsoft Project including providing custom views and expert level project scheduling experience
• Detail-oriented and highly organized individual with a background in functional, technical, and project support
• Effective, clear and concise communicator - written and verbal - proven success communicating at all levels and appropriately working with Government officials and stakeholders
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and scheduling demands and create new processes
• Experience creating and managing resource loaded schedules, Gantt charts, and dependencies
• Strong graphical presentation and reporting skills using advanced functions in Excel (charts, pivot tables)
• Attention to detail coupled with effective analytical and problem-solving aptitude
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently with minimal supervision
• Experience providing status updates and results with applicable stakeholders
• Prior Federal government contracting experience with a strong understanding of the relationship between work breakdown structure (WBS), integrated Master schedules (IMS), Contract Line Item Numbers (CLINs) and Performance Work Statements (PWS)
• US Citizenship
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.