Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Web Infrastructure Administrator to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Day to day administration of the application servers.
• Day to day management of other activities like certificate management.
• Installation and configuration of the application servers and keep software current.
• Troubleshooting and debug any errors occurring in environment.
• Adhere to assigned project schedules with willingness to complete projects within time-line.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience as a Middleware Engineer working with various Application servers, along with knowledge of supporting/debugging Java-applications with extensive work using the Linux operating systems, in complex enterprise environment.
• Knowledge of the Tomcat and WebLogic system essentials with WebSphere being a plus.
• Experience in Linux /UNIX platforms.
• Experience configuring, tuning and troubleshooting Tomcat, WebLogic other java based applications
• Capability of looking into java issues, e.g. stacks, performance etc.,
• Excellent teaming and communication skills, as well as willingness to pick up new technology stacks.
• Basic knowledge of SSL certificate management.
• Ability to multi-task and provide support for multiple infrastructure related efforts across concurrent project tasks.
• Must have worked in global enterprise systems implementation, management reporting systems, or internet related technologies.
• Ability to work with development teams and vendors to resolve infrastructure related issues.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience in Weblogic installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Experience in Tomcat installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Shell scripting.
• SSL certificate management.
• Capability of learning various monitoring tools like AppDynamics.
BS in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience or equivalent.
• Clearance – Must pass CBP background check
• Citizenship – Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.