Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented iOS/Android/Java Mobile App Developer to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Design and implement cross-platform mobile applications for the enterprise
• Build and distribute mobile apps for iOS and Android devices
• Use modern software engineering IDEs including Eclipse, Android Studio, Xcode for design, development, and testing
• Work with users in an Agile development approach to understand and document requirements in JIRA, then elicit feedback and refine solution through demonstrations
• Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government’s system lifecycle methodology
BS in Computer Science or related field and 8 years’ experience or equivalent.
• iOS Mobile Development (Objective C)
Desired Knowledge and Experience Includes
• Cordova experience creating hybrid, web-based mobile apps
• Experience developing/deploying mobile apps in an enterprise environment
• Agile development approach
• Good written/oral communication skills and problem solving skills; ability to communicate information to a variety of groups at different technical skill levels
• Strong initiative: must be able to take a high-level requirement, ask questions/seek clarifications, and get the job done
• Ability to work in a high-pressured, tight-deadline environment
• Must be able to multitask efficiently and progressively and work comfortably in an ever-changing data environment
• Must work well in a team environment as well as independently
• Android Mobile Development (Java)
• Web services
• JEE Server experience (Weblogic/Websphere/JBOSS/etc.)
• Clearance – Must pass CBP background check...
• Citizenship – Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Alexandria, VA
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.