Unisys Corporation - Federal Systems (https://unisys-fed.jobs.net/)
full-time employee contract
District of Columbia
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Program Manager with concentrated Department of Energy (DOE) experience to join our team in Washington, DC, to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
This position will serve as the Technology Program Manager for a mission critical program in Unisys that is responsible for implementing and running managed services for a large user base. The Program Manager will provide program and technical oversight and guidance including adherence to cost, schedule, and contract requirements. The position will lead a large, diverse technical team and will be responsible for growing and developing teams and leaders across the program. The position requires strong written, verbal, and presentation skills as there will be frequent interaction with senior Government leaders, program leaders, and Unisys executive management. This is a delivery-focused role.
• Master’s Degree and at least 15 years of progressively responsible experience (or equivalent) successfully leading and growing profit and loss business with Federal agencies.
• Experience delivering at least $20M/ combined annual revenue.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience Managing or supervising 100+ employees
• Certified PMP
• ITIL Foundation or above preferred not required
• 20% travel
Skills and Expertise:
• Career progression of for IT services including delivery of managed services
• Program Management that demonstrates experience engaging with “C” level suite from CIO’s to Senior Government Program Leaders to Corporate Executives
• An ability to build superior customer relationships and adeptly balance the needs of the customer with the goals of Unisys
• Experience managing a team to provide comprehensive customer service, including remote and desk side support
• Experience leading Service Desk, Tier 0/1/2
• Experience with asset management lifecycle
• Experience with FedRAMP and brokering cloud infrastructure
• Experience with ICAM desired
• Experience with managed print services a plus
• Experience aligning architecture, engineering, technology, and innovation
• Situational awareness and the ability to identify the customer’s concerns and address those without delay
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required in order to interact effectively with employees and all levels of management in identifying and resolving complex issues
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.