Conagra Brands (http://www.conagrabrands.com/careers)
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Must have a two year technical degree or equivalent experience in the electrical/electronics industry. Journeyman license is preferred.
2. Must be able to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain plant electrical/electronic equipment.
3. Must be able to read electrical and electronic schematic diagrams.
4. Must be able to troubleshoot and program plant PLC’s.
5. Must be able to develop the ability to use personal computer technology related to plant information systems.
6. Use effectively, electrician’s hand tools and shop equipment.
7. Complete training programs on new or existing equipment and/or technology to maintain/obtain Journeyman classification.
8. Perform other tasks as required by the supervisor within the expectations and skill level of a Journeyman.
9. Willing to progress to the level of Master’s Electrician.
10. Must be able to work independently and up to seven days per week during the Fresh Pack season (June-October).
11. Normal work days would be Monday-Thursday, 10 hour days and occasional call in for emergencies.
12. Frequent bending, lifting (50 lbs. +), twisting, squatting, climbing are required.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.