- Military veterans preferred
DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Recruiting Manager manages the recruiting and selection activities to employ, place, and/or transfer internal and external candidates for Strategic Business Units (SBUs) of the company.
- Manages the company’s recruitment and employment initiatives.
- Regulates hiring policies and procedures within corporate and national standards.
- Identifies initiates and maintains relationship with outside sources of candidates.
- Directs the design and placement of employment advertising and exit interviews.
- Ensures adherence to federal, state and local regulations governing the employment process.
- Develops and delivers resources to ensure a timely/quality response to internal customer recruiting, sourcing and transfers.
- Investigates and recommends improvements to business areas for recruiting, hiring and retaining employees.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and other practices set forth by upper management directives.
- In surge recruiting periods, may engage in direct candidate recruiting activities (i.e. manage a number of requisitions).
- Manages daily activities and support services of assigned staff to ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Plans, organizes and controls policies and programs encompassing employment and staff functions.
- Provides management guidance and control to include assignment, performance and training of department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and laws as they pertain to the recruiting function.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Access).
- Knowledge and experience with applicant tracking and human resources information systems, i.e. PeopleSoft, Taleo.
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Additional knowledge/skills may be required by contract or assignment.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field preferred.
- Eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience working with recruiting and employment. Four (4) years management experience preferred.
- Additional experience/education may be required by contract or assignment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
- Some travel may be required.
More Jobs For Veterans...