Requisition ID 148878BR
Date updated October 08, 2019
CE10 Sr Principal Systems Engr, G11: System Integrity Engineer - Cyber Security/Chief Engineer
One global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place…..
Raytheon offers an innovative and inclusive culture; welcoming diversity and collaboration and providing numerous opportunities for career growth.
We are currently seeking a CSI System Integrity Engineer/Chief Engineer to function as our Cyber Security Systems Integrity Engineer Lead or as our Chief Engineer for the Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) team in St. Petersburg, FL.
The Systems Architecture Design and Integration Directorate (SADID) is the central focus for Mission Systems Integration activities within Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS). Join this highly visible team and perform technically challenging assignments, which will directly contribute to protecting our nation and our war fighters. Raytheon IDS created Cyber Solutions and Integration (CSI) to expand growth opportunities with a focus on system Anti-Tamper (AT) and Cyber Security architecture, requirements, design and implementation, as well as Cyber resiliency, threat awareness, and integration of Enterprise Cyber capabilities into IDS franchise solutions.
A CSI System Integrity Engineer/Chief Engineer will support programs, research efforts, and strategic initiatives in the areas of Anti-Tamper. Typical responsibilities will require providing technical expertise in a multitude of program protection domains, leadership, consultation, guidance, and support on IDS technical initiatives, programs, and Business Development activities (to include program execution, solution development, compliance definition, threat, and vulnerability determination).
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Establish and manage a program vision, strategy and goals to align the Program with the Customer and facilitate conflict resolution
- Ensure technical integrity and engineering execution across all IPTs, CPTs, and disciplines within the Program
- Primary program technical POC with the customer senior technical counterparts
- Authority to manage all program engineering related activities across the program. Authority over and direct management of the lead engineers to ensure that the overall system design is optimized to meet the required performance within the project constraints (cost and schedule), and production efforts execute as planned.
Required Education:Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics); advanced degree(s) Business or related disciplineDesired Experience/Skills:
- 10+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Systems/Software Engineering architecture, requirements, determination, development, and implementation
- Design/development/implementation of Anti-Tamper (AT) Techniques, implementations, and US Government: Anti-Tamper (HW, SW, Systems), Cybersecurity, Software Assurance
This position requires an active U.S. Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance At Raytheon, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by Raytheon employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.Raytheon has been recognized as a respected employer and valued corporate citizen for our employment practices, programs and community support by a number of highly-regarded organizations. The list includes: Forbes, Glassdoor, National Veterans Small Business Association, Corporate Responsibility Magazine, Environmental Protection Agency, Affinity Inc. and many more. What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
- Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Cryptography/cryptographic applications
- U.S. Government contract proposals as an Anti-Tamper/Systems Integrity subject matter expert
- Ability to create and deliver both informational and technical briefings; Technical writing experience, in generating technical documents in support of CSI related program and proposal documentation, to include CONOPS, Test Plans, etc.
- Reverse engineering
- Lead Engineer, IPT Lead or Program Manager, Lead Systems Engineer, and Design Engineer or IVT Engineer
- Gate Reviews
- One or more of the following program management tools to identify issues and recommend courses of action to management: Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Integrated Master Plan (IMP) / Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), Risk and Opportunity Management
- Ability to interact with senior levels of leadership effectively: customer, Raytheon, teammates, and suppliers
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.